Readings // Feedback // Community
A reading series encouraging audience feedback, with a focus on collaboration, support, and inclusion.
- Kyle Francois is a Chicago-based essayist and nonfiction editor for Phoebe Literary Journal. He has an MFA from George Mason. He is TLS’s current writer in residence, appearing each month to read an essay from his forthcoming collection and MFA thesis.
- Kathy Klimentowski the editor of Sobotka Literary Magazine and author of Remind/Rewind.
- Evan Fusco is an interdisciplinary artist practicing in the mediums of sculpture, writing, and lecture-performance. They are the author of 10 Poems of the Body as well as other works. They have an MFA from SAIC and have shown at Apparatus Projects, Sullivan Galleries, and with the Chicago Therapy Collective in Chicago.
- Steven Lazarov is a poet based in Chicago. He earned his MFA from Columbia College and his work has appeared in Cathexis Northwest Press and Dream Pop Press, among others.
- Laura Manardo is a Chicago based writer and author of Lemon Water in Lake Michigan. She is currently finishing up her MFA at Columbia College and working on a novel in stories about women and their bodies. Her work has appeared in Bone Parade, Punctuate, and Cacti Fur, among others.
- Kevin Sterne is the author of I’ve Done Worse and the forthcoming novel: All Must Go. He’s the editor in chief of Funny Looking Dog Quarterly and hosts the monthly Test Literary Series at The Whistler. His work has appeared in SmokeLong Quarterly, Sobotka Literary Magazine, and Drunk Monkeys, among others.
Doors 5pm // Words 6pm