Every Sunday, The Whistler and North Coast Brewing team up to present our favorite jazz artists.
The Unknown New is a Chicago-based ensemble featuring new works by Paul Mutzabaugh… equal parts chamber jazz & instrumental folk.
- Paul Mutzabaugh – electric bass, compositions
- Mike Pinto – baritone guitar & über-guitar
- Jim Tashjian – acoustic guitar
- Chris Siebold – lap steel & electric guitars
- Rich Stitzel – percussion
- Juan Pastor – drums
North Coast Brewing is a proud supporter of the Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz. For every case of Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale sold, North Coast Brewing makes a contribution to the Institute in support of jazz education. To date they’ve contributed over one million dollars to the Institute.