Every Sunday, The Whistler and North Coast Brewing team up to present our favorite jazz artists. The Unknown New is a local ensemble featuring new works by Paul Mutzabaugh that straddle the line between chamber jazz and instrumental folk.
- Paul Mutzabaugh – bass, compositions
- Andrew Ecklund – electric guitar
- Jim Tashjian – acoustic guitar
- Chris Siebold – lap steel, electric guitar
- Rich Stitzel – percussion
- Jon Deitemyer – drums
North Coast Brewing is a proud supporter of the Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz. For every case of Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale sold, North Coast Brewing makes a contribution to the Institute in support of jazz education. To date they’ve contributed over one million dollars to the Institute.